Change in personal data
The purpose of this Policy is to ensure timely and accurate record keeping related to any changes and personal information that would be contained in an employee's personnel file.
It is the employee’s responsibility to inform Employee Services in writing as soon as feasible of any changes in personal information that would be contained in your personnel file.
To keep necessary University records up to date, it is extremely important that you notify Employee Services of any changes in:
- Name and/or marital status;
- Address and/or telephone number;
- Number of eligible dependents;
- W-4 deductions;
- Person to contact in case of emergency;
- Copies of any educational certificates, diplomas, professional certificates, or degrees received by employees after joining Lynn University.
To learn more about this policy or the supporting procedures, please contact Employee Services.
Policy updated on: Oct. 24, 2018