Use of the Lynn University Pool
The purpose of this Policy is to set forth policy guidelines regarding the use of the University pool.
All persons using the pool facility are responsible for the following posted rules at poolside, including, but not limited to:
- Swimmers enter the pool at own risk;
- The pool is open from dawn to 11:00 pm.;
- Jumping or diving from pool buildings, lounge chairs or lifeguard chairs is prohibited;
- The maximum number of swimmers allowed in each pool is 81; and
- No food or glass containers are allowed in the pool area unless approved.
- Individuals abusing pool privileges will have pool privileges revoked.
Special Notice: Thunderstorms with severe lightning develop very quickly in Florida and are extremely dangerous. For safety purposes, please vacate the pool area immediately upon seeing lightning or hearing thunder.
To learn more about this policy or the supporting procedures, please contact Campus Safety.
Policy updated on: Oct. 24, 2018