How can I obtain a copy of my transcript?
Complete the transcript request form, and submit it to the Registrar’s office. Transcripts will be delivered in the requested format indicated on the form. It may take up to three days to process this request.
How can I obtain a copy or replacement of my diploma?
How do I obtain an alumni ID card?
An alumni ID card replaces your Lynn ID after graduation and is required to access campus, the fitness center, library or athletic games. Request your card through the Alumni Connections team.
What benefits are available to alumni?
- 25% off Pine Tree Camp for children of alumni
- Access to the Lynn Fitness Center and Eugene M. and Christine E. Lynn Library
- Complimentary access to Celebration of the Arts and Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce’s monthly International Business Alliance luncheons
- auto insurances rates from Geico
- rental rates through Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental
- room rates at Wyndham Boca Raton
- Miami Heat tickets
- Local restaurant discounts
- Notary and witness services
- Subscription to Lynn job board, Connected Knights
- Use of InterviewStream, mock interview technology
Can I use the library and its computers?
Alumni are welcome to visit the library and take out books, music and videos, browse magazines and newspapers, use the computers and printers, and access millions of digital resources and databases (on-campus only). Contact the Alumni Connections team to request access. It may take up to three days to process this request.
How do I update my contact information?
How long can I use my Lynn email account?
Student email accounts are deactivated after three months of inactivity.
How can I offer a job shadowing opportunity?
We are happy to help our alumni provide students with job shadowing opportunities. In our experience, it's often the best way for them to explore careers in their field(s) of interest. Contact the Career Connections center for more information.
How can I offer an internship?
Thank you for recognizing that internships provide students with real work experience that helps build their resumes and their professional business networks. Most internships last 8-12 weeks and can be paid or unpaid. Contact the Career Connections center for more information.