Here's how we can help you prepare for your internship or job interviews:
- Interview stream: Interview stream preparation helps students and job seekers prepare for job interviews by creating a no-pressure environment to practice and develop their skills. To access, visit Connected Knights.
- Mock interviews: throughout the academic year, Career Connections offers mock interviews both on and off campus with outside employers providing you with real-world interview experience and real-time feedback. Check the calendar of events for upcoming opportunities.
- Annual mock interview palooza: The mock interview palooza is help annually in early spring and students interview with multiple employers.
Internship and Career Connections fairs
You'll find plenty of opportunities to get involved at the Internship and Career Connections Fairs. Employers in attendance are actively seeking to fill internship and employment opportunities that align with the majors available at Lynn.
Past employers that have attended the fair include...
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Boca Raton Resort Club
- The ADT Corporation
- Discover Palm Beaches
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- Tommy Bahama
- Delray Police Department
- Northwestern Mutual
- Multi Image Group, Inc.
- Miami Heat
- Miami Dolphins
- Modernizing Medicine
- JM Lexus
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- Gulfstream Media Group
- Spirit Airlines
- Conrad Hotels
- Majic Leap
This job and career management tool helps students to search for job postings within a specified geographic search area and determine key decision makers. Additionally, students can track their efforts and use the calendar function to schedule follow-up and more. Get up-to-date contact information, including e-mail addresses for millions of companies. To access go to Connected Knights.
Contact Career and Alumni Connections
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.