Get your degree in less time.
At Lynn University, we know how important your time is. That’s why we’ve created the accelerated degree programs. Choose from three degree options below and get started on your future.
Being an accelerated degree holder has a number of benefits.
- Save at least a year’s worth of tuition and room and board—nearly $50,000.
- Enter the job market or graduate school a year earlier.
- Have prospective employers view you as the ambitious, disciplined, focused achiever that you are!
To be accepted into an accelerated degree program
- You must show that you can maintain an above-average GPA.
- You need to be motivated and disciplined.
- The vice president for academic affairs makes the admission decisions. Find out more by contacting the Office of Admission.
Please note that the 3-year bachelor's degree program and the 3+1 master’s degree program are available for all majors except music and education. The 3+3 law program is available in designated undergraduate programs only.