Skip the GREs and go straight to your graduate degree.
Earn both a bachelor’s and a master’s degree in the time it takes to traditionally earn just an undergraduate degree.
How it works
- You’ll spend the first three years earning your bachelor’s and the fourth year earning your master’s.
- Take classes in the evening or online.
- You’ll earn your master’s well in advance of most of your peers, giving you a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- You’ll start taking graduate prerequisite courses as soon as your second year.
- In your third year, you may be able to start taking some graduate-level courses.
- In your fourth year, you’ll meet with your graduate school dean to ensure you’ve met all prerequisites for the graduate degree.
Benefits of the accelerated bachelor’s + master’s program
- Having a master’s degree leads to higher-level job possibilities.
- You’ll save tuition and other expenses by earning your bachelor’s degree in three years rather than four, and by earning your master’s degree in one year rather than two.
- You can work while taking your graduate courses available online and in the evening.
- Advance from the undergraduate to graduate program without having to take any entrance exams for your master’s degree.
Be sure to apply for the graduate program and review all application requirements with an admissions counselor. Contact the Office of Admission for more information.
Please note that the program is available for all majors except music and education.