Lynn University is currently without Internet or telephone service. Work has begun to repair an electrical problem but a time for the restoration of service is not set. Additional information will be posted here when available.
Students network with industry leaders during Lynn’s CEO Speaker Series
Published Sep. 13, 2011
Lynn University’s College of Business and Management recently unveiled its fall 2011 CEO Speaker Series. This semester, 12 business leaders are coming to campus to visit with, advise and answer questions from Lynn students. CEOs visiting campus represent companies large and small - from technology firms and major restaurant chains to journalism and medical sales.
These presentations – and weekly interactions – are designed to help students develop the entrepreneurship and leadership skills needed to succeed in the business world.
Sean Heyniger, CEO of Watermark Medical, a privately held medical products company servicing the sleep-disordered breathing market, will speak to Lynn students tomorrow, Wednesday, Sept. 14 at 6 p.m. on campus. This will be the third presentation of the series. The first two were given by Sheila Mains, CEO of Sheila G. Brands; and Scott Diament, CEO of Palm Beach Show Group, gave the first presentations of the semester.
The lectures are free and open to all Lynn students, faculty and staff as well as the general public, though seats are limited. The lectures are held every Wednesday evening at 6 p.m., in the de Hoernle Lecture Hall in the Louis and Anne Green Center.
The fall 2011 lineup includes:
- Sept. 21 – Daniel Cane, CEO of Modernizing Medicine, Inc.
- Oct. 5 – Hong Chae, CFO of MorseLife Home Care, Inc.
- Oct. 12– Ricky Wade, CEO of McDonald’s Palm Beach Management, Inc.
- Oct. 19 – John Duffy, CEO of 3Cinteractive
- Oct. 26 – Daniel Chiodo, CEO of Manufacturers Components, Inc.
- Nov. 2 – Warren Struhl, CEO of PureBrands, LLC
- Nov. 9 – Barbara Cheives, CEO of Converge & Associates Consulting
- Nov. 16 – Margaret Shuff, CEO of Boca Raton Magazine
- Nov. 30 – Steve Leber, CEP of Contemporary Communications Corporation
Dates and appearances are subject to change. To confirm a lecture, or for more information on Lynn’s fall 2011 CEO series, contact the College of Business and Management at 561-237-7001.