Connect, engage, learn
Lynn Early Learning Academy (LELA) is an online program that brings together award-winning technology to guide parents and children on their journey to kindergarten readiness. Digital skills set young learners on a path to success—and the path begins here.
Here's what pre-K parents are saying about Lynn Early Learning Academy:
"I loved the learning opportunities my daughter experienced with Lynn Early Learning Academy."
"My 3-year-old enjoyed ABC Mouse and LELA. He loved the learning path and enjoyed ‘feeding’ his fish and animals every day."
"These programs were awesome."
Learn Early Learning Academy instructional segments, packaged by experts in the Lynn University College of Education, include:
- Subscription to ABCmouse
- ABC Mouse Assessment Center: academic areas covered in the assessment include language, literacy, and math—domains in which all 50 states have established specific kindergarten readiness standards, which enables parents to appraise their child's achievements and readiness to progress to the next curriculum level.
- "Character education," original lessons in ethics jointly produced by Lynn University and KidOrangeTech
- LanguaMetrics adaptation that appraises a child's ability to respond to, read and understand both spoken and printed English
- Learning moments that provide a series of interactive videos and at home crafts. Each video will demonstrate an activity that allows for everyday experiences to become fun learning opportunities for you and your child.
All of these features will be offered for a monthly subscription of $29.95, or receive a 20% discount with an annual subscription of $289.95.
Meet our character education puppets …
Take the next step
Get started on your child’s future today
- Access to 8,500 activities on ABCmouse Early Learning Academy
- Access to six additional ABCmouse curriculum apps for offline use
- ABC Mouse Assessment Center
- Character Education videos & activities
- Learning moments videos and activities
- LELA coach for online guidance and support
* A desktop computer and USB headset are needed to operate the LELA curriculum.