Spring and fall 2019 applicants
Complete your application for admission to Lynn University.
You may also apply using the Common Application.
- Completed application
- Personal statement
- Official transcripts from all previously attended schools
- Official ACT/SAT scores or an indication that your application is test optional (Homeschooled students must submit test scores.)
- Supportive documents:
- Letter of recommendation from a high school counselor or teacher
- Activity resume listing extracurricular activities, volunteer work and/or hobbies
Students applying for readmission to Lynn should contact the registrar’s office.
Are you a first-year student?
If you’re going to attend college for the first time and are planning to study in our traditional day program on campus in Boca Raton, we call you a first-year student.
You’re also a first-year student if you’re:
- Currently in high school and have no college credits
- Currently in high school and have dual enrollment credits
- Graduated from high school and have no college credits
- Graduated from high school and have fewer than 12 college credits
Applicants to the Institute for Achievement and Learning should submit a current (within three years) psycho-educational evaluation.
Interviews are not required for admission, with the exception of Conservatory of Music auditions and others on an as-needed basis.
Need help or advice?
Take a minute to meet your admission counselor. He or she is dedicated to helping you navigate our application process and is always a brief phone call, text or email away—so feel free to ask all your questions!
Once you’ve fulfilled our admission requirements, you’re ready for the next step: admission decision. We value the time and effort you put into your application process, so we do our best to keep you informed of your admission status.
We evaluate applications for fall, spring and summer terms on a rolling basis. If you plan to begin in the fall and apply by the “early action” deadline, you’ll receive notification of your admission status by Dec. 15. All other applicants receive status notification approximately within two weeks of our receipt of all required documents.