How to apply
Create a profile for Lynn's personalized application portal and fill out the following application.
Students applying for readmission to Lynn should contact the registrar’s office.
Admission requirements for international graduate students
- Completed application
- Personal statement
- $45 nonrefundable application fee
- Official university documents or transcripts bearing the institution’s seal or stamp, issued in English or with a certified English translation.
- If these are from outside the U.S. university system, your documents/transcripts must be reviewed by an international evaluations company. We recommend identifying one at NACES.
- Send the verified documents directly to our Office of Admission.
- Letter of recommendation from an employer or previous professor
- Current resume
- English language proficiency scores, unless you’ve previously attended an English-first institution
Interviews are not required, with the exception of Conservatory of Music auditions.
Studying in English
We require demonstration of proficiency in English for most international applicants. Submit official English test scores with your application unless you’re from Australia, Bermuda, Canada, Commonwealth Caribbean, New Zealand, the Republic of Ireland, South Africa or the United Kingdom. We accept the following:
- TOEFL internet-based score of 80+
- IELTS score of 6.5+
- Duolingo score of 61+
- PTE score of 55+
- ELITE Level completed at OHLA Schools (Miami/Orlando)
We only can accept scores received directly from the testing organization. We review on an individual basis any case where an applicant’s score is below our recommended testing levels.
Need help or advice?
Every admission scenario is different. Take a minute to meet your admission counselor. He or she is dedicated to helping you navigate our application process and is always a brief phone call or email away—so feel free to ask all your questions!
Once you’ve fulfilled our admission requirements, you’re ready for the next step: admission decision. We value the time and effort you put into your application process, so we do our best to keep you informed of your admission status.
Lynn gives equal consideration to all listed application formats.