There's a club or organization to suit every interest and lifestyle. Offerings include academic organizations, cultural/international clubs, sororities and fraternities, special interest groups and religious organizations, among many others.
- Were you part of the Student Council in high school? Join the Student Government Association.
- How about helping out in the community through Knights in the Community or Students for the Poor?
- Or supplement your major by joining the hospitality, sports management, fashion management or pre-health professions clubs.
- And sororities and fraternities are well represented.
All Clubs and Organizations
- Business Team - a chapter of DECA, an organization that promotes fun and intellectual activities for students in all fields of business; competes in local, state and national competitions to improve experience and knowledge in the field of business
- Creative Writing Club – educates and engages students and faculty in the fundamentals of creative writing
- Fashion Management Association – coordinates volunteer events throughout the community as representatives of the fashion management program
- Flying Fighting Knights – part of Lynn's aviation program and the national organization, The National Intercollegiate Flying Association (NIFA)
- Hospitality Club - a professional organization for those interested in hotel/restaurant management; provides educational opportunities beyond course work
- Hospitality Financial & Technology Professionals (HFTP) - the global professional association for financial and technology personnel working in hotels, clubs and other hospitality-related businesses
- Kappa Delta Pi (Education) - a professional honor society for education majors and those interested in the field
- Law and Justice Club - educates students on the field of criminal justice
- National Broadcasting Society (NBS) – engages students in electronic media, broadcasting, mass communication, radio, television, cable and electronic media fields
- Pre-Health Professions Society – informs the university community about health awareness; promotes the growing health professional field
- Psi Chi (Psychology) – represents present and future interests of psychology majors; helps in acquiring further knowledge and study of psychology
- Speech and Debate Team - competes in local, state and national forensics tournaments to help members build their confidence, public speaking and communication skills
- Sports Management Club – provides knowledge of the sports industry through networking, hands-on experience and professional mentoring
Community Service and Civic Engagement
- Adults Supporting Kids – a volunteer program that helps children in South Florida by tutoring, raising funds and providing events for them
- Best Buddies – pairs students with developmentally disabled individuals to foster one-to-one friendships
- Knights in the Community (KIC) – provides assistance to clubs, organizations and the general student body seeking community service projects
- Pencils of Promise – Increases awareness and knowledge of children without schools and raises money and support for the building of schools in Central America and Asia
- Relay for Life - the biggest community service project at the university, sponsored by the American Cancer Society
- Students for the Poor - educates both Lynn and the Boca Raton community about world poverty and the needs of the people living in poor countries; assists in Food for the Poor fundraising
- Black Student Union – serves to enhance the education of the African-American society through community service and cultural education programming
- Gay Straight Alliance – provides a safe environment for members and to educate and raise awareness of LGBT issues
- International Affairs Society - increases awareness of international political situations, and promotes interest in other cultures and ethnicities
- Organization of Latin American Students (OLAS) – promotes the Latin American culture and the understanding and appreciation of diverse populations
- Alpha Phi Delta Fraternity – nationally recognized fraternity offering men the opportunity to participate in community service and social experiences
- Sigma Sigma Sigma Sorority – offers social, leadership and philanthropic opportunities, as well as lifetime bonds of sisterhood
- Sorority Interest Group
- Zeta Beta Tau - the oldest and largest historically Jewish fraternity with over 50 years of non-sectarian brotherhood
- Future Alumni Network – an extension of the Lynn University Alumni Association (LUAA), which provides programs and services for current Lynn students to foster a connection to the LUAA
- Knights Activities Team (KAT) - plans and organize a variety of events for students, ranging from lectures and java jams to games shows and comedians
- Knights of the Roundtable (KOR) - offers leadership to the student body; promotes school spirit; members serve as host to campus visitors for important events
- Residence Hall Association (RHA) - governing body of the residence halls to improve the quality of life in the residential community through programming and advocacy.
- Campus Crusade for Christ - interdenominational, Christian student organization to help share the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Chabad Student Association – promotes Jewish awareness on campus; provides educational, ritual and social activities, as well as counseling and spiritual guidance
- Hillel Club - provides social and educational programming focusing on Jewish holidays, scholarships and history
- Newman Club - shares in fellowship and learning about the Christian faith
Special Interest Groups
- College Democrats - to raise political awareness and introduce ideals of the Democratic party of American politics
- College Republicans - to raise political awareness and introduce ideals of the Republican party of American politics
- Graphic Novels Club – A group to create interest in the graphic novel as a literary genre and art form, meeting to discuss, read and create original works in the graphic novel genre.
- Grill Club – a place for students to work together on various programs and events on campus while enjoying good food and grilling
- iPulse – the official student newspaper produced by students ; addresses campus, state, national and international issues, concerns and events
- Runners Club – connects students who are interested in running
- Video Gaming Club – aims to provide an outlet for students who enjoy playing video games competitively, as well as having fun and making social connections
- Cheer – a team consisting of male and female students interesting in promoting spirit to the university community during basketball games and other university functions
- Dance – “Knightros” hip hop dance team open to male and female students; performs at basketball games and various university functions
- Rugby Football Club – promotes teamwork, sportsmanship, discipline and understanding of the sport
- Runner’s Club – fosters a strong camaraderie among running in the Lynn community for all skill levels and experience
- Soccer – represents a variety of players from varying skill levels; promotes teamwork, sportsmanship, discipline and an understanding of the sport