Lynn offers “one-stop shopping” for a full array of services, including audio-visual; linen, table and chair rental; valet parking services and catering.
Services available to groups or organizations interested in renting our facilities include:
- Audio/visual equipment rental, setup and support
- Linen rental
- Table and chair rental
- Valet parking through Palm Beach Parking
- Catering services
In addition to our venues listed, we also have the following facilities available for rental:
- Residence hall housing for lodging of up to 800 guests
Swimming pools with restrooms, soda machines and water fountains
Check out important information about renting a facility at Lynn for your event.
Before submitting a rental request for your event, please read these requirements.
- All groups or individuals interested must submit a rental request. You will be contacted within 24 hours of submitting the form.
- A certificate of insurance from your insurance provider must be submitted to Lynn.
- Any marketing materials used to promote or advertise your event at a Lynn facility and using the "Lynn University" name must be submitted to the Lynn Office of Marketing and Communication for approval.
- All marketing materials must include the following disclaimer on mentions of Lynn University: *This event is not hosted, co-sponsored or endorsed by Lynn University.
- Submit your rental request as early as possible to secure date and venue availability.
- Please note that certain venues may not be available due to previously reserved events.
Contact Johanna Roman for more information.
Our goal is to provide affordable, state-of-the-art facilities for your event.
Facility rental costs vary for each venue and depending on your needs. Other services such as catering and linen rental can be provided for additional fees. To receive a custom price quote, please submit a rental request.
- A deposit of 10% of the total rental cost is required to secure a facility.
- Deposits must be submitted to Lynn University 30 days prior to the event.
- The balance must be paid in full by the day specified on the rental agreement.