Graduate admission standards for master's programs
Students are required to meet the following prerequisites for admission:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Undergraduate GPA 3.0 or higher.
- Official undergraduate transcripts.
- Two letters of recommendation from academic or professional sources.
- A writing sample demonstrating the capacity to perform at the graduate level.
- For international students who have not graduated from an accredited undergraduate institution in the United States, a satisfactory TOEFL score (550 paper-based, 213 computer-based or 80 internet-based) along with an International Transcript Evaluation and a course equivalency report must be provided. International applicants must provide official TOEFL/IELTS/-PTE Academic scores if English is not the applicant’s first language. Applicants with a minimum TOEFL score of 80 (Internet-based), a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 or a minimum PTE Academic score of 55 will be considered. Consideration may be given to students who fall slightly below Lynn University’s TOEFL/IELTS/PTE Academic English requirement. These cases will be reviewed on an individual basis by the Office of Admission.
|Master of Science in Psychology|
|Master of Science in Criminal Justice|
|Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling|