Judith Adelson has been a professor at Lynn University for more than six years. She began as an adjunct professor and is now an assistant professor with a dual appointment in human services and psychology. Prior to her appointment at Lynn University, Adelson divided her time between a clinical practice with a specialty in marriage and family therapy and supervision of graduate students in a marriage and family therapy program.
- B.A., Florida Atlantic University
- M.S.W., Barry University
- Ph.D., Nova Southeastern University
Judith Adelson's teaching philosophy is to encourage student reflection, introspection and critical thinking skills. She encourages students to engage in an active dialogue with myself and their peers throughout their studies.
- Human services
Areas of Scholarship and Professional Practice
- Qualitative research study for NOPE organization
- Support group facilitator (NOPE)
- Licensed social worker and supervisor
- Licensed marriage and family therapist and supervisor