These policies apply to all members of the Lynn University community.
- Volume I – Governance and Administration Policies
- Volume II – Community Policies
- Volume III – Institution-Wide Employment Policies
- Volume IV – Faculty Personnel Policies
- Volume V – Academics Policies
- Volume VI – Student Affairs Policies
- Volume VII – Business and Finance Policies
- Volume VIII – Sexual and gender-based misconduct policy
- Mandatory Abuse/Neglect Policy
- Social Media Policy
- Alcohol and drug policy
For more information on sexual misconduct, please visit my.lynn.
The above-mentioned policies supersede all previous student, faculty, employee or other handbooks, policies and in previous publications relating to university policies.
Accreditation and equal opportunity
All institutional policy volumes updates Oct. 27, 2017.