Get help or support when you need it most
Our on-campus counseling center is comprised of licensed psychotherapists and offers free counseling services for enrolled students combating personal, social, academic and emotional distress. Additional services include:
- Individual, couples, family and group counseling sessions
- Alcohol and drug abuse prevention and treatment
- Activities and programs
- National Collegiate Alcohol Awareness Week
- Safe Spring Break Carnival
- Mental health screenings
- Suicide prevention
- Stress relief during finals
Concerned Person Report forms are a 100-percent confidential way for concerned classmates, employees, family members and friends to report challenging and at-risk behaviors of peers and loved ones to Lynn’s Campus Safety and Counseling Center professionals.
Lynn’s Counseling Center has been fully re accredited by the International Association of Counseling Services, Inc. until 2024.