University administrators worked closely with Gensler's architects, interior designers and generous donors to ensure the building is fun and functional and leaves a lasting impression. Major features like the open staircase at the main entrance and oversized chandeliers in the Schmidt Family Campus Store, to finer details like the colorful three-dimensional sound-proofing in modern conference rooms prove that the building is not only the heart of campus—it was built with heart, too.
Discover how the generosity of our Lynn family brings the university center to life.
- Christine's Park
- Irving and Barbara Gutin Living Room
- Mary's Kitchen
- Bobby Campbell Dining Commons
- The Schmidt Family Campus Store
- The Perper Mailroom
- Daniel M. Doyle Jr. Student Affairs Suite
- The Urso Center for Student Involvement
- George Elmore and Marti LaTour Combinable Conference Room
Thanks to the leadership of Christine E. Lynn's challenge gift, the university center received an outpouring of support from the community, alumni and other Lynn supporters. Additional named spaces can be found throughout the building—from conference rooms on the second floor to the three cozy booths in Christine's.