Graduate Certificates in Business and Management
The College of Business and Management’s MBA program offers Graduate Certificates in specialized business areas. The Graduate certificate allows
an individual to acquire new knowledge and skills in a particular area of interest without a commitment to the full MBA degree program. The 12
credits certificate courses can subsequently be transferred to the MBA degree when a student decides to pursue an MBA degree within 1-2 years
after completion of the certificate. Certificate programs are available in 8 subject areas as follows:
1. ENTREPRENEURIAL MANAGEMENT GRADUATE CERTIFICATE
2. FINANCIAL VALUATION AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT GRADUATE CERTIFICATE
3. HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT GRADUATE CERTIFICATE
4. HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT GRADUATE CERTIFICATE
5. HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT GRADUATE CERTIFICATE
6. INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT GRADUATE CERTIFICATE
7. MARKETING GRADUATE CERTIFICATE
8. SPORTS MANAGEMENT GRADUATE CERTIFICATE
Students will complete four courses (12 Credits) in a field of certificate.
A bachelor’s degree in Business or meeting the prerequisite requirements for the MBA program.
CERTIFICATE COMPLETION REQUIREMENTS:
Completion of four certificate courses with a grade of B or higher in each course.