Internships focus on various subject matter such as marketing and data analytics, and are personalized to match student goals by conducting preplacement meetings and customized employer outreach. While students are in the internship General Assembly will support them with industry specific resume review, interview coaching and other professional services.
Unique features of this course include:
- Personalized placement process
- Internship directly linked to student’s academic studies
- Substantive work (meaning not just coffees and copies)
- Dedicated supervisor at employer
- Access to organizational contacts and context (meaning, opportunity to put work into perspective)
- Project-based placement.