The Hannifan Center for Career Connections can personally introduce you to business leaders and potential employers from the many diverse businesses here in South Florida and throughout the world. Through self-assessment workshops, job shadowing with Lynn alumni and internship and job opportunities, Career Connections ensures your success one connection at a time.
Our comprehensive career preparation services include:
- One-on-one career counseling
- Resume writing and coaching
- Tips on employment research
- Informational and mock interviews
- Personality and skill assessments
- Networking opportunities on and off campus
- Live classroom consulting projects
- CEO Speaker Series and LinkedIn seminars
- Going Global search portal
Connected Knights is a career preparation tool and employment database for students and employers.
Students: use Connected Knights to upload a resume, search for available internships, part-time and full-time jobs, and much more.
Employers: use Connected Knights to post internships and jobs, and connect with students looking for employment.
Contact Hannifan Center for Career Connections
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.