An internship is an opportunity to gain related experiences within your undergraduate or graduate education by participating in planned, supervised work. Internships can help prepare you for your prospective career, and will help set you apart from other job applicants post-graduation.
- Participation in multiple internships in college helps students secure employment or enter graduate school within six months of graduation.
- 60% of the time, internships will turn into a job offer.
- 95% of employers said candidate experience is an important factor in hiring decisions. According to The National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), nearly half employers surveyed wanted new-grad experience to come from internships.
- NACE reported that surveyed employers who hired entry-level candidates with internship experience paid them nearly seven times more than those without experience.
Lynn students have recently held internships with companies including:
- Spirit Airlines
- Walt Disney World
- Miami Dolphins
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- Enterprise Leasing
- Governor of New Jersey's office
- Motion Point
- Elite Aerospace
- Pernod Ricard
- Sketchers Footwear
- Peace Corps
Contact Career and Alumni Connections
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.