Candidates must be current full-time students who have completed at least two full semesters at Lynn with a 3.5 GPA or higher, and must also exemplify good social standing.
This award cannot exceed $5,000 per academic year. Half the award amount will be disbursed in September, and the second half will be disbursed in February. Priority consideration will be given to students who currently receive less than $10,000 in institutional aid.
Need-based aid: Yes
Up to $5,000
This aid is for returning undergraduate day juniors and seniors.
- Complete a FAFSA
- Complete the scholarship application.
- Fill out the Authorization Regarding Credit On Account form.
- Submit a current resume
- Submit an essay that includes:
- opening paragraph stating your program of study, academic standing, GPA, honors and anticipated graduation year
- paragraph summarizing your financial need and other financial aid you are receiving
- paragraph clarifying how the financial difficulties impact other areas of your life
- closing paragraph explaining how completion of your specific degree will enhance your work life/career path
- Students who currently receive the scholarship need not reapply.
Submit materials to Evelyn Nelson by Jan. 12, 2018.