Don’t think you’re eligible for financial aid? Think again.
There is an abundance of federal, state and institutional assistance available to qualified students. Chances are, you’re one of them.
Applying for financial aid is fast and easy
- Complete your FAFSA online. Lynn’s code is: 001505.
- Lynn receives FAFSA information from Department of Education.
- Receive your student notification award from Lynn.
- Regardless of the source of your financial aid—state, federal or institutional—you will receive an award letter from us including all the documents you’re required to complete in order to receive funding.
- Complete financial aid paperwork to receive funding.
All U.S. citizens and eligible non-citizens interested in applying for financial aid must complete the FAFSA. You’ll find step-by-step instructions on the FAFSA website, as well as other helpful information.
International students: You are not required to fill out a FAFSA or apply for financial aid. Lynn will automatically determine your eligibility. Lynn offers partial academic scholarships to qualified undergraduate international students who have exceptional grades and SAT, ACT and TOEFL scores. These funds do not cover the full cost of attendance. Scholarships of between $6,000 and $12,000 per academic year are awarded, however, depending on the level of achievement.
Want to know more? See all scholarships, grants and loans available.
Merit-based and state funding
Did you know that no application is required for Lynn’s merit-based scholarships and state financial aid?
That’s right—we automatically determine and award Lynn scholarships to new students upon acceptance. We then re-determine and re-award our scholarships to continuing students at the completion of the academic year.
For state funding, we will award you estimated state aid—again with no application required on your part.
Get answers in our financial aid FAQs.