Let us help you get where you’re going
Whether you're a veteran, are on active duty or are serving as a reserved member of our armed forces, Lynn University is ready to help you achieve your objectives.
- Completed application (application fee waived)
- Official transcript from all previously attended colleges or universities
- Military transcripts
- Form DD214
- Meet with an admission counselor
- Meet with Lynn’s Veterans Association Certifying Official (VCO)
- Certificate of eligibility (COE)
We offer credit for military training, which can help reduce the amount of time it will take you to complete your degree. Discover more about military transcripts from your military branch.
Need help or advice?
The following individuals are dedicated to helping you navigate our application process and are always a brief phone call or email away.
Education grants and scholarships are available to military personnel, veterans and their families. View aid.
- VA Education Service includes benefits and VCO services.
- VA–ONCE provides electronic certification details.
- VA Forms (Requires the latest version of Adobe Acrobat PDF.)
- Web Automated Reference Materials System provides access to VBA reference management manuals, directives, circulars, Title 38 Code of Federal Regulations and other useful materials.
- Web Automated Verification of Enrollment allows you to submit monthly verification of enrollment.
To enroll in direct deposit you must:
- Be eligible for MGIB-Active Duty (Chapter 30), Selected Reserve (Chapter 1606) or REAP (Chapter 1607) benefits.
- Attach a voided personal check or provide the bank account name and 9-digit routing/transit number and account number when completing the Application for VA Education Benefits (VA Form 1990 Part III (Direct Deposit Information), OR
- Log in to Web Automated Reference Materials System (new users must create an account). Click on and complete the “Direct Deposit Enrollment Form.” Submit it electronically or mail it to your local RPO, OR
- Call the VA Direct Deposit Center at
Direct deposit is not available for Dependents and Survivors Educational Benefits–DEA (Chapter 35) and VEAP (Chapter 32).
Using VA educational benefits will generate a lot of correspondence. We encourage you to keep a file for all communications and a copy of checks you may receive.
Watch for enrollment certifications and notification about student status changes from the VA, and Verification of Enrollment forms from the DVA RPO. Please read all correspondence carefully. Contact Lynn’s VCO immediately with any questions.