- If you’ve earned more than 12 credits from another institution and wish to study in our traditional day program on campus, you are a transfer student.
- If you have fewer than 12 credits, review requirements for first-year students. If you wish to study in the evenings or online, review requirements for online students.
Create a profile for Lynn's personalized application portal and fill out the following application.
- Completed application
- Personal statement
- $45 nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and/or universities
- Dean of students certification and recommendation form
Students applying for readmission to Lynn should contact the registrar’s office.
Once you’ve fulfilled our admission requirements, you’re ready for the next step: admission decision. We value the time and effort you put into your application process, so we do our best to keep you informed of your admission status.
For admission and scholarship purposes only, we calculate a transfer GPA based on all courses taken at previous institutions. Once enrolled, we calculate your GPA based on only those grades you earn at Lynn.
Need help or advice?
Take a minute to meet your admission counselor. He or she is dedicated to helping you navigate our application process and is always a brief phone call or email away.