Ready to start your journey?
If you’re going to attend college for the first time and are planning to study in our traditional day program on campus in Boca Raton, we call you a first-year student.
You’re also a first-year student if you’re:
- Currently in high school and have no college credits
- Currently in high school and have dual enrollment credits
- Graduated from high school and have no college credits
- Graduated from high school and have fewer than 12 college credits
Undergraduate admission requirements
- Completed application
- $45 nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts from all previously attended schools
- Official ACT/SAT scores or an indication that your application is test optional
- Supportive documents:
- Letter of recommendation from a high school counselor or teacher
- Activity resume listing hobbies, extracurricular activities and/or volunteer work
Applicants to the Institute for Achievement and Learning should submit a current (within three years) psycho-educational evaluation.
Interviews are not required for admission, with the exception of Conservatory of Music auditions and others on an as-needed basis.
How to apply
Domestic students applying from the continental U.S. use the applications below. International students apply with the international application.
Apply directly to Lynn
Create a profile for Lynn's personalized application portal and fill out the 2017 fall application.
Apply via Universal College Application
If you’ve used this application for other colleges, simply add Lynn to your list and submit.
Need help or advice?
Take a minute to meet your admission counselor. He or she is dedicated to helping you navigate our application process and is always a brief phone call, text or email away—so feel free to ask all your questions!
Once you’ve fulfilled our admission requirements, you’re ready for the next step: admission decision. We value the time and effort you put into your application process, so we do our best to keep you informed of your admission status.
We evaluate applications for fall, spring and summer terms on a rolling basis. If you plan to begin in the fall and apply by the “early action” deadline, you’ll receive notification of your admission status by Dec. 15. All other applicants receive status notification approximately within one month of our receipt of all required documents.