Instrumental collaborative piano
Audition dates: Feb. 9, 10, 16, 23, 24
This program currently is not offered.
- One complete Mozart or Beethoven instrumental sonata
- Any large scale 19th or 20th century sonata (complete) for strings, winds or brass
- Two additional short works or movements of a work will be assigned by Lisa Leonard exactly two weeks prior to your audition. This allows us to assess your ability to learn quickly.
- Sight reading
- Submit repertoire list with application via Acceptd.
- Bring your own partner(s) or use an instrumentalist provided by Lynn.
- Submit three recommendation letters, two from non-pianists.
- A live audition is strongly encouraged. If this is not possible you may upload the audition repertoire to Acceptd. Additionally, a Skype or Facetime interview will be required.
Take the next step
Get started on your future today