Instrumental collaborative piano
Audition dates: Feb. 9, 10, 16, 23, 24
This program currently is not offered.
- One complete Mozart or Beethoven instrumental sonata
- Any large scale 19th or 20th century sonata (complete) for strings, winds or brass
- Professor Leonard will assign a short work two weeks prior to your audition. This portion of the audition will demonstrate the speed at which you learn and the standard you present at the initial rehearsal. Please prepare this work without working with an instrumentalist.
- Sight reading
- Submit repertoire list with application via Acceptd.
- Bring your own partner(s) or use an instrumentalist provided by Lynn.
- Submit three recommendation letters, two from non-pianists.
- A live audition is strongly encouraged. If this is not possible you may upload the audition repertoire to Acceptd. Additionally, a Skype or Facetime interview will be required.
Take the next step
Get started on your future today