Create social change
Lynn University’s academic collaboration with Amani Institute, a non-profit based in India and Brazil, focuses on developing next generation leadership. Gain knowledge, insights and skill-sets to drive positive social change.
With this curriculum, you’ll gain business and management skills from Lynn’s MBA program. And you will take part in Amani Institute’s nine-month program—four months of study in-person (in India or São Paulo) and five months of study online with international peers. You’ll also have the opportunity to:
- Design innovative solutions for issues you’re passionate about
- Participate in a customized apprenticeship in an organization of your interest
- Experience a signature personal development curriculum
- Take inspiring field trips to beautiful locations abroad
- Extend your global network
- Build relationships with colleagues from around the world
We are focused on one thing: Preparing students for success.
Pursuing an MBA in social innovation management will help you develop the vision to see what needs to change, the courage to step into the unknown, the ability to work effectively with others, and the global mindset that looks for solutions beyond boundaries.