Prospective student and family enjoying their tour of Lynn University.Saylor Rogers, student
Create social change
Lynn University’s academic collaboration with Amani Institute, a non-profit based in India and Brazil, focuses on developing next generation leadership. Gain knowledge, insights and skill-sets to drive positive social change.
With this curriculum, you’ll gain business and management skills from Lynn’s MBA program. And you will take part in Amani Institute’s nine-month program—four months of study in-person and five months of study online with international peers. You’ll also have the opportunity to:
- Design innovative solutions for issues you’re passionate about
- Participate in a customized apprenticeship in an organization of your interest
- Experience a signature personal development curriculum
- Take inspiring field trips to beautiful locations abroad
- Extend your global network
- Build relationships with colleagues from around the world
With completion of Lynn and Amani courses, you'll earn an MBA in social innovation management.