Discover how to integrate Apple and iPad technology into your organization's learning ecosystem.
Lynn University's iPad Institute is an intensive two-day seminar for educational leadership and faculty members. iPad Institute combines an executive briefing with operational considerations and extensive app training. Through iPad Institute, you’ll have access to speak with top-ranking Lynn University officials about the design and implementation of the program, as well as faculty members regarding how to engage students inside and outside of the classroom.
In addition to these briefings, iPad Institute includes classroom visits and hands-on training with some of the most effective apps. Training will focus on apps that fall within categories of student engagement and participation; time management; and productivity.
The next iPad Institute seminars are scheduled to take place:
- Sept. 11-12, 2017
- Oct. 23-24, 2017
- 9–10 a.m.: Academic vice president
- Top-level commitment
- Academic and financial justification
- 10 a.m.–12 p.m.: Chief information officer
- One device decision
- Pricing models
- Technical requirements
- 12–1 p.m.: Complimentary lunch in the Elmore Dining Commons
- 1–2:30 p.m.: Director of faculty development
- Training essentials
- Training timeline
- Top-down and bottom-up approaches
- Content creation
- 2:30–4:30 p.m.: Classroom considerations
- SAMR model
- Engagement strategies
- 4:30–5 p.m.: Additional information
- Topics and discussion in an open forum
- 5–7 p.m.: Executive reception
- 9–10:30 a.m.: Classroom observations
- 10:30 a.m.–12 p.m.: Discussion with faculty and students
- 12–1:30 p.m.: Complimentary lunch in the Elmore Dining Commons
- 1:30–5:30 p.m.: App training
Tuition to attend Lynn University's iPad Institute is $999 and includes:
- iPad mini pre-loaded with the common suite of apps
- Lunch daily
- Executive reception with wine and cheese
A discounted registration fee is available for up to two additional participants at $299 each, inclusive of all amenities.
For more information, contact Mike Petroski.