From marketing to finance, earn your degree on campus, online or both.
Message from the dean
Lynn University’s College of Business and Management empowers students to thrive in the dynamic world of business.
We partner with students to fulfill their potential through real-world learning experiences, forward-thinking faculty and leading-edge technologies, whether in the classroom or online. Students take classes in our state-of-the-art, LEED Platinum certified Mohammed Indimi International Business Center and our progressive online program, recognized among U.S. News & World Report’s Best Online Programs for four consecutive years. We are proud to be part of Lynn’s iPad-powered learning initiative, which has earned the university designation as an Apple Distinguished School.
Our students customize their education by choosing from 10 undergraduate degree programs, 11 graduate programs, minors and numerous global partnership programs in social entrepreneurship, technology coding and other areas.
I invite you to learn more about your options at Lynn University’s College of Business and Management, where we empower you to innovate the world of business.
The College of Business and Management is so large (more than 1,000 students)—and so international (students from nearly 100 countries)—it warranted having its own brand new building: The Mohammed Indimi International Business Center was dedicated in 2014.
The Indimi Center includes lots of space for ingenuity, with incredible options for hands-on, technology-based learning. The center is outfitted with technology systems to enhance the students’ educational environment, with 11 classrooms and a wealth of other areas including:
- A Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation (CEI), developing skills in the creation and development of new companies
- The Venture Lab, a branch of the CEI, which will transform students’ start-up concepts into ready-to-launch businesses
- An Investment and Trading Room, providing access to the same resources and technology that students will use in their business careers
- Beyond the Classroom, a space for students to enjoy hands-on learning and work on campus with outside companies
- A new Career Preparation and Internship Center
In addition, more than 15 other new spaces provide conference and meeting areas for collaboration between students, faculty and outside corporations. In keeping with Lynn's sustainability initiative, which is the largest of its kind in the state, Lynn is pursuing LEED Platinum certification—the highest level of certification awarded by the United States Green Building Coalition. The building's green design features will:
- Take advantage of natural sunlight as a lighting source, decreasing the need for artificial lighting
- Harvest rainwater, reducing the use of ground water
- Offer two recycling stations for trash disposal
Learning is more than sitting in a classroom
Complete one three-week J-Term course and explore innovative ideas, topics and experiential learning.