Parents/students who prefer to pay educational costs out of their monthly income may do so through Cash Net Installment Payment Plan.
There are 5 plans. Two plans for daytime students and three plans for online/graduate program students. There is a $35 enrollment fee per plan. Students may apply by logging into myLynn, click Student Finances, click on My Account, select Go to Cashnet link and then click Installment Payment Plans section. Students will need to set up authorized users for anyone to have access to ebill or the Installment Payment Plan sections. Plans will open at least one month prior to plan start dates. See the Lynn website for specific dates.
Florida Prepaid College Plan
We accept Florida Prepaid College Plan funds to assist with tuition costs. To use your Florida Prepaid College Plan at Lynn University, please see the information below:
- Complete the Florida Prepaid Transfer Form and return it to Florida Prepaid College Plan directly. Completion of this form allows Lynn to invoice Florida Prepaid each semester.
- Lynn will apply a preliminary credit to the account reducing the total amount owed for the semester.
- Lynn will invoice Florida Prepaid after the add/drop date each semester based on the enrollment for each term.
- Restricted plan is invoiced for the semester’s registered credits.
- Students with an Unrestricted Florida Prepaid can email email@example.com to request a specific amount to be invoiced for the semester, otherwise the plan is invoiced for the semester’s registered credits.
Students can contact Florida Prepaid at www.myfloridaprepaid.com or (800)552-4723 with questions about their plan.
If a student has a Prepaid College Plan from another state, please provide Lynn University with the billing authorizations forms in order to invoice that state based on the plan’s eligibilities.