November 15 – Early Action
- Students who wish to apply early action should complete their application and supporting documents by November 15 and are notified of a decision by December 15.
- Early action is a non-binding application for first-year students. Students admitted early action are not required to withdraw their applications to other institutions.
December 1 – Spring Semester
- Students who wish to apply for the spring semester should complete their application and supporting documents by December 1 and are notified of a decision on a rolling basis.
- Applications completed after December 1 are reviewed on a space available basis.
February 1 – Presidential Scholarship
- Students who wish to be considered for the Presidential Scholarship should complete their application and supporting documents by February 1. Students are notified by April 15. This scholarship is awarded to students enrolling in the fall semester.
March 1 – Regular Decision
- Students who wish to apply regular decision should complete their application and supporting documents between November 16 and March 1. Admission decisions are made on a rolling basis with notifications sent by March 15.
- Applications completed after March 1 will be reviewed on a space available basis.
May 1 – Deposit
- All enrollment deposits are due.
Admitted applicants should submit a deposit to reserve a place in the class. This deposit is credited to the student’s account and is nonrefundable after May 1 for fall semester applicants. Admission to the university is contingent upon a student’s successful graduation from high school. The Office of Admission must receive a final transcript with proof of graduation prior to the start of the semester.