Dual enrollment

Lynn University’s Dual Enrollment Program offers high school juniors and seniors an opportunity to take undergraduate day courses for college credit. Admission requirements include: high school junior or senior status, a GPA of 3.0 or higher, recommendation by the high school principal or his/her designee and a Dual Enrollment Program application. Students may earn up to seven credit hours per semester and must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0. Students in the program have access to Lynn University resources, including the library. Students’ grades will be posted to official Lynn University transcripts and be available for transfer to other colleges and universities. Tuition for this program is offered at a reduced rate.

Non-degree-seeking students

Application Procedure

Applicants should submit the following:

  • Completed non-degree application form and $45 nonrefundable application fee.
  • Official transcript(s) from previous colleges or universities.
  • Completed Dean of Students Certification and Recommendation form from previous institution.

Note: If you wish to switch to degree seeking status, you will need to apply through the Office of Admission.

3-Year bachelor’s degree

Students who demonstrate a high level of academic achievement during their high school career and are highly motivated may be invited to enter Lynn’s accelerated bachelor’s degree program. Students enrolled in this program will take part in an accelerated bachelor’s degree program and graduate with an undergraduate degree in three years. This program is available to all majors except music, education and the BFA in Drama.

3+1 + Master’s degree

Students who successfully complete the accelerated bachelor’s degree program are encouraged to apply for the graduate program and complete a master’s degree in their fourth year. This program enables students and their families to save money on the cost of tuition while obtaining both an undergraduate and graduate degree in the time it takes to complete a traditional 4-year undergraduate degree. Please note: music performance and clinical mental health counseling are two-year master degree programs.

Undergraduate re-enrollment

If a student left the university in good standing and wants to return to complete their degree, first he or she must contact the Office of the Registrar.

If the student left because of academic suspension, he or she must contact the appropriate director of academic advising to receive permission to return. For undergraduate day students, graduate and online students contact ddicerbo@lynn.edu.

If the student left because of behavioral or social suspension, he or she must contact the dean of students (gmartin@lynn.edu) to receive permission to return.

If the student left Lynn University with an outstanding balance and were turned over to a collection agency, he/she will need to contact the Director of Student Accounts (studentfinancialservices@lynn.edu), if they wish to re-enroll once the outstanding debt and collection fees have been paid.

Once a student is approved or denied, the director of academic advising or the dean of students will notify the Office of the Registrar and the Office of the Registrar will send written notification to the student.

If a student wants to return to Lynn to complete a second degree, they must apply through the Office of Admission.