Students enrolling at Lynn University do so with the understanding that they are in agreement with, and subject to, the following reservations by the university:
- Lynn University reserves the right of final decision in accepting candidates for admission. The student is subject to dismissal for submitting false or misleading information.
- A final transcript must be received by the Office of Admission with proof of high school graduation (for first-year applicants) or degree conferral (for graduate applicants) prior to the start of the term. Acceptance to Lynn may be rescinded if final grades have fallen below admission standards.
- Lynn University reserves the right to rescind a student’s admission at any time if the student’s conduct is deemed inconsistent with the standards, policies, rules and regulations of the university.
- The university reserves the right of final decision regarding course requirements for any degree program offered by the university and the content of individual courses.
- Enrolled students will abide by all Lynn University regulations and comply with all local, state and federal laws. The university reserves the right to suspend or dismiss students for violations of regulations. In such instances, tuition and fees paid to the university will not be refunded.
- Attendance at Lynn is a privilege granted solely by the university. The university reserves the right to withdraw, dismiss or suspend at any time a student whose conduct is deemed inconsistent with the standards, policies, rules and regulations of the university.
Notice: Lynn University makes every effort to assure completeness and accuracy in the catalog. However, due to the inevitable changing nature of listings and policies from year to year, possible errors, misprints or omissions may occur, for which the university shall not be held liable. The provisions of this catalog are not to be regarded as an irrevocable contract between the student and the university. The university reserves the right to change any provision or requirement, including fees, contained in this catalog at any time with or without notice.