Students requiring non-academic assistance should contact the Office of Compliance. Students needing specific accommodations within the residence halls should contact the Director of Residence Life or the Office of Compliance. Staff from these areas address students’ requests and, if required, meet with a University standing committee that reviews specific circumstances or requirements. If it is deemed that the student’s request is reasonable and will better accommodate that student, the appropriate staff will carry out those specific needs. Because some programs are provided off campus, students who are unable to utilize University transportation will be provided with transportation that can accommodate their needs. The student must inform the student activities staff 72 hours prior to the activity that he/she wishes to attend.