Students invited into the Lynn Three Year Degree Program must enroll in at least 15 credits per semester (Fall and Spring) each of the three years. Lynn Three Year Degree Program participants are allowed to take an additional 24 credits any time during their three years at Lynn (including the first three years of summer sessions and all 3 J-Terms). There is no additional tuition cost for these 24 credit hours. Any overloads that exceed the 24 credit hour maximum will be billed at the overload rate of $995 per credit hour. This excludes graduate level courses not applicable to the undergraduate degree program.
- Eligibility based upon work at Lynn or High school
- Program available in all majors except Education & Music and corresponding BFA majors.
- Summer term “Dialogues Institute” focus is 200 level DOL: allows students to stay on track with Core while focusing major field and upper level course work in 2nd and 3rd years
- Students accepted into the program must maintain satisfactory progress towards their degree
- The Vice President for Academic Affairs, in consultation with the Director of the Three Year Degree Program and the deans of the college, will make all academic decisions regarding admission and participation in the three year degree program.
Eligibility and Application Procedure
- Save an estimated $48,290 (tuition and fees, room and board, books, transportation, and personal expenses) over the cost of a 4 year degree.
- Priority course registration, ensuring you’ll get the courses you need.
- Ability to design your own course of study, with strict guidelines from the dean.
- No additional charges for required summer courses and accelerated course loads. There is a limit of 24 credit hours during the three years and students can only enroll in the first three summers and the first six semesters to qualify.
- If living on campus during the required summer school session, room and board charges are the responsibility of the student.
- Accelerated entry into graduate school or the job market.