After the add/drop period, students may withdraw from a course by completing the withdrawal form via electronic submission on myLynn The completed form should be submitted to the Office of the Registrar within the designated time frame. Refer to the academic calendar for deadlines.

Students who withdraw from a course will receive a W on their permanent university record. A student can have no more than eight course withdrawals during his or her undergraduate enrollment in the university or three course withdrawals during each graduate enrollment in the university without the approval of the Office of Academic Affairs.