The Counseling Center has:
- licensed psychotherapists on staff
- therapy services for personal, social, academic and emotional issues free of charge to all enrolled students
individual, couples, family and group counseling sessions
A Concerned Person Report form is available for anyone to submit an anonymous concern regarding a Lynn student who is having difficulty adjusting to the Lynn community and/or in need of emotional support.
- alcohol and drug abuse prevention and treatment services including screening, education and counseling (Alcohol and Drug Policy)
- programming includes : National Collegiate Alcohol Awareness Week, Safe Spring Break Carnival, mental health screenings, suicide prevention presentations and stress relief during during finals week.
- For more information, contact Nicole Ovedia, LCSW, director of the counseling center.
The Wellness Department's Healthy Rewards program offers information, activities and tips to maintain your well-being.
Current students can find more information on the Counseling Center page of myLynn.