The counseling center has:
- Licensed psychotherapists on staff
- Free therapy services for personal, social, academic and emotional issues available to all enrolled students
- Individual, couples, family and group counseling sessions
- A Concerned Person Report form is available for anyone to submit an anonymous concern regarding a Lynn student who is having difficulty adjusting to the college lifestyle or who may be in need of emotional support.
- Alcohol and drug abuse prevention and treatment services, including screening, education and counseling (learn more by reviewing our Alcohol and Drug Policy)
- Activities and programs including National Collegiate Alcohol Awareness Week, Safe Spring Break Carnival, Healthy Rewards program, mental health screenings, suicide prevention presentations and stress relief during finals week.
Contact the counseling center with questions or to learn more.