Assistant Professor of Educational Leadership
|Department||College of Education|
|Job Type||Full Time||Job Category||Faculty and Teaching|
|FLSA Status||Exempt||Position reports to||Dean|
The Ross College of Education is currently conducting a search for an Assistant/Associate Professor of Educational Leadership. We are seeking applicants with excellent teaching ability (primarily at the graduate level), strong organizational and interpersonal skills, and the ability to collaborate.
Lynn University offers an online M.Ed. degree (which is a state-approved program, leading to eligibility for Florida State Certification in Educational Leadership) and an Ed.D. degree (which is offered in partnership with the Carnegie Project on the Education Doctorate, or CPED).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teaching graduate courses in Educational Leadership, as part of the M.Ed. and Ed.D. programs in Educational Leadership
- Developing and reviewing syllabi and critical assignment rubrics in accordance with new Florida Department of Education (FLDOE) standards and competencies in Educational Leadership (for the M.Ed.) and with CPED (for the Ed.D.)
- Assisting with the collection, analysis and interpretation of assessment data related to the FLDOE standards
- Attending and participating in state meetings and CPED convenings related to the development and implementation of standards related to Educational Leadership programs
- Contributing to the internal and external missions of the Ross College of Education and Lynn University through committee membership, student advising, and faculty development
- Other duties as assigned
- Doctorate (Ph.D. or Ed.D.) in Educational Leadership, or related field
- Leadership or administration certification
- Evidence of excellence in teaching
- Demonstrated competence in the use of instructional technologies
Preference will be given to applicants with a minimum of 2 years of experience in higher education.
Applicants should submit a letter of interest and curriculum vita to: