Administrative Fellow, Men's Golf Coach
|Job Type||Part Time|
|FLSA Status||Non-Exempt||Position reports to||Men's Golf Coach|
Lynn University, a NCAA Division II member and a member of the Sunshine State Conference, is accepting applications for the administrative fellow, men’s golf coach position. This is a 9-month position with an administrative fellow stipend to cover graduate school tuition for two consecutive years. The ideal candidate will possess good interpersonal and organizational skills, display leadership, and have the ability to work independently and within a team-oriented environment.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Preparing for training sessions
- On-course coaching
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Academic oversight
- Leadership and monitoring of student-athletes during team travel
- Community relations and preparing for special events and fundraisers
- Bachelor’s degree and admission to Lynn’s graduate school required
- Experience competing in collegiate golf
- Valid driver's license and the eligibility to drive university vehicles
- Interest in collegiate coaching as a career is preferred
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, and references via email, titled Administrative Fellow, Men's Golf Coach, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.
Applicants should submit cover letter, resume and references to: