Information for high school counselors and consultants
Lynn University is one of the most innovative, international and individualized small universities in America. We are a young and forward-thinking organization located alongside South Florida’s booming business centers and beautiful beaches, and we are focused on one thing: preparing students for success.
Our professors concentrate on the art and science of teaching—making good students great and great students remarkable.
Our award-winning, tablet-based learning initiative puts a transformational learning companion into the hands of students.
And our graduates? They've gained the intellectual flexibility and global experience to take the lead in an ever-changing world.
Lynn University welcomes motivated students who will commit to becoming an active participant in their education and who will thrive in a highly individualized learning environment. The admission process is selective, and the university is committed to educating students with varying backgrounds and experiences, while preparing them to become leaders within the dynamic global workplace.
We’ve put together a list of resources for easy reference as you help your students realize their full potential.
- First-year students – application requirements and scholarship information
- Transfer students – application requirements, transfer credit and scholarship information
- International students – application requirements, I-20 and F-1 student visa information
- Admission deadlines – early action and regular decision dates
- Test optional – information and FAQs on test optional admission
- Tuition and aid – costs, scholarships, grants, loans, FAQs and how to apply for aid
- Counselor travel – find out when Lynn admission counselors will be in your area