How to apply
- Fill out an application.
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- Include $45 nonrefundable application fee.
- Have the dean at your most recent college or university sign the Dean of Students Recommendation Form.
Please contact the transfer coordinator in the Office of Admission with any questions about the application process. We also encourage you to make an appointment to visit campus and meet with the transfer coordinator.
- A minimum of 12 transferable credits
- A grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 or higher
You'll still be able to apply for fall admission if you submit your documents after March 31, but you may not be able to take full advantage of priority deadline benefits. We encourage you to submit your materials as early as possible to secure your place in the class.
Transfer credits and GPA
For admission and scholarship purposes, Lynn University calculates a transfer GPA based on all courses taken at previous institutions. This transfer GPA will not appear on your Lynn transcript. Once enrolled, only grades received at Lynn are used to calculate a GPA.