You are considered a graduate student if you've successfully completed a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
Our graduate programs focus on:
- Career and professional development
- Application of knowledge bases
- Clarification and development of professional and personal values
- The enhancement of intellectual and professional skills
We seek graduate students with maturity, academic ability, motivation and discipline.
How to apply
To receive admission to Lynn University, you must send all required documents listed below to the Office of Admission.
- $45 nonrefundable application fee
- Essay or statement of professional goals
- Official transcripts from all previous institutions attended
- Letter of recommendation from previous professor or employer
- Current resume
Graduate transfer credit policy
Lynn University accepts a maximum of six transfer credits for graduate students.