The graduate programs focus on:
- career and professional development
- application of knowledge bases
- clarification and development of professional and personal values
- the enhancement of intellectual and professional skills
We seek graduate students with maturity, academic ability, motivation and discipline.
How to apply
- Fill out an application and include:
- 2 letters of recommendation from previous professors or supervisors
- Current resumé
- Statement of professional goals
- Send $45 nonrefundable application fee (waived for veterans)
- Submit official transcripts
- Submit your official entrance examination score reports if required (check entrance requirements for each degree program)
Graduate transfer policy
International students have additional requirements for admission.
Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) applicants
Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) applicants have additional admissions requirements.