You are considered a first-year student if one of the following statements applies to you:
- You're currently enrolled in high school with no college credits
- You're currently enrolled in high school with dual enrollment college credits
- You've graduated from high school with no college credits
How to apply
To receive admission to Lynn University, you must send all required documents listed below to the Office of Admission. Send your application requirements and supporting documents before the priority deadline for your best chance of gaining admission to Lynn University.
- $45 nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts from all previous schools you attended
- Submit your official SAT/ACT scores or an indication that you will apply as test optional (learn more about our test optional policy).
- Letter of recommendation from a high school counselor or teacher
- Activity resume listing your hobbies, extracurricular activities and/or volunteer work
Institute for Achievement and Learning
Applicants to the Institute for Achievement and Learning should submit a current (within three years) psycho-educational evaluation.