The evening undergraduate program meets in an accelerated format of 6 8-week terms. You're urged to apply as soon as possible before the start of each term to allow sufficient time for application processing and meeting with your program coordinator to register for classes.
How to Apply
- Fill out an application and include:
- A letter of recommendation from employer or supervisor
- Statement of professional goals
- A resumé
- $45 nonrefundable application fee (waived for veterans)
- Submit official transcripts from all previous schools you attended
International students have additional requirements for admission.