You are considered a doctoral student if you have successfully completed a master's degree from an accredited institution.
How to Apply
To receive admission to Lynn University, you must send all required documents listed below to the Office of Admission.
- $45 nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcript showing conferral of master's degree
- Introduction letter
- Two letters of recommendation from previous professors or employers
- Letter of support from current employer, if currently employed
- Current resume
- Professional practice statement which should identify your professional goals and contain an explanation of how Lynn's program will help you attain them