How to Apply
- Fill out an application and include:
- A letter of recommendation from a high school counselor or teacher (freshmen)
- Dean of Students Recommendation Form (transfer students)
- A personal statement or essay
- Send $45 nonrefundable application fee (waived for veterans)
- Submit official transcripts from all previous schools you attended
- Submit your official SAT/ACT scores (freshmen only)
Note: applicants to the Conservatory of Music also need to audition and fill out an additional section of the undergraduate application. Applicants to the Comprehensive Support Program should submit WISC or WAIS scores taken within the last 3 years.
International students have additional requirements for admission.
When your file is complete, it will be evaluated for an admission decision.