- Complete J.S. Bach Sonata or Partita.
- Complete Mozart Concerto.
- Complete Sonata or Concerto from the 20th century standard repertoire.
- The following orchestral excerpts:
- Mendelssohn, Midsummer Night Dream Scherzo solo.
- Debussy, Afternoon of a Faun.
- Beethoven, Leonore Overture (solos from beginning and in Allegro section).
- Two contrasting selections from the Barret Method for Oboe or Ferling 48 Famous Studies.
- Two contrasting movements from a sonata or concerto from the standard repertory.
- Mozart Concerto, first movement
- Weber Concerto (either) and the Debussy Premiere Rhapsodie (or other French concours solo)
- Rhapsody for Clarinet, Willson Osborne.
- Three Pieces for Solo Clarinet, Igor Stravinsky (movements 2 and 3 only).
Two contrasting etudes from the Rose 32 Etudes.
- Beethoven: Symphony No. 6 (Movement 1—solo at the end of the movement and Movement 2—long solo).
- Mendelssohn: Scherzo from A Midsummer’s Night Dream (Opening through the end of the trills—dotted quarter = 76 to 84).
- Rimsky-Korsakov: Capriccio Espagnol (Movement 1 - both solos) and (Movement 3 - solo).
- Two contrasting etudes from:
- Milde: Fifty Concert Studies
- Weissenborn: Fifty Advanced Studies
- Two contrasting movements from a sonata or concerto from the standard repertoire.
- Three contrasting orchestral excerpts of applicant’s choice.