Students or working professionals looking for a postgraduate education or a way to further develop their career are encouraged to pursue one of Lynn University’s graduate degree programs.
Through courses taught online or on campus, graduate students learn to apply knowledge, conduct research and think critically to solve real-world problems. Whether you are a teacher hoping to better understand students in your classroom with a Masters of Education or a business professional seeking an M.B.A., students in our graduate programs don't have to put their professional lives on hold.
- Administration M.S.
- Applied Psychology M.S.
- Business Administration M.B.A.
- Communication and Media M.S.
- Doctorate of Education: Educational Leadership Ed.D.
- Educational Leadership K-12 Specialization
- Educational Leadership: School Administration M.Ed.
- School Administration K-12
- School Administration K-12 with Autism Spectrum Disorder Endorsement
- Educational Leadership Endorsement Program
- Exceptional Student Education M.Ed.
- Specific Learning Disabilities
- Music M.M.