- No entrance exams are required for graduate degree programs.
- Classes are held at night and online so you can work while you pursue your master’s degree – so you can make money while saving a year of undergraduate tuition.
- By the time your peers have graduated, you’ll have completed your graduate degree, setting yourself apart.
- 3+1 students will have a competitive advantage to obtain employment in a global economy.
Eligibility and application procedure
- Second-year Lynn 3.0 students are encouraged to begin considering a graduate program of interest and ensure that proper prerequisite courses are being selected to prepare for the proposed graduate program.
- Third-year Lynn 3.0 students may be allowed to choose select graduate level courses in preparation for entering the Lynn 3+1 graduate program.
- Lynn 3+1 students need to meet with the dean of the respective graduate school to confirm that all prerequisites have been met for the chosen graduate program.
- Lynn 3.0 students must apply for the graduate program and work with an admission counselor in fulfilling the application requirements.
With the strength of Lynn University’s core curriculum, the Dialogues of Learning, Lynn 3+1 students should have established a solid undergraduate foundation to allow them the flexibility to choose between several graduate options. During the second and third year of the Lynn 3.0 program students should complete specified prerequisite courses, as determined by the Office of Academic Affairs, for their proposed graduate concentration.